I'm looking to expand my social circle. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a relationship just yet.
What I am looking for is someone who loves golf, killing it on her snowboard or skis. Digs live shows with her beer and wings... or spring rolls, veggies are cool too :)
And a love of animals is a resounding must in anyone I will associate with.
A few tidbits about me
- I have lived in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Edson, Fernie and Golden BC,
- I'm into documentaries, history and science. Reality television does nothing for me. (besides point out how lost we are as a society)
- I'm not really into country unless it's Corb Lund, Hank III, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson etc. new country is just pop with twang.
So what is this guy looking for?
- You are independent, strong and like doing your own thing, and would love to have someone that understands and supports the fact that you have your own direction in life.
- You would be willing to try eating anything ie. Sushi, or better yet introduce me to something new.
- You enjoy discussing politics, religion, health care, culinary ingredients, eighties movies or anything else that may come up, and can do so without getting heated.
- You have an open mind. If it's beautiful all the better.
Lets go Paintball, Golf, Beersbee ,Go-carting, Laser tag, hiking, anything fun that just might drop our guard and let us get to know each other. Or we can just start doing shots and talking sh*t until someone tells us to leave... :D