I just started working in Fort Saskatchewan, I only know a few people here and I'm looking to expand my social circle. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a relationship just yet.
Don't get it twisted I'm not looking for sex either. What I am looking for is someone who loves golf, killing it on her snowboard or skis. Digs live shows with her beer and wings... or spring rolls, veggies are cool too :)
And a love of animals is a resounding must in anyone I will associate with.
A few tidbits about me
- I was in a punk band
- I love having a beard, this is how men are supposed to look.... Edit.. When they are not forced to be bare faced by the man.... ( stupid man )
- I've lived in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Edson, Fernie and Golden BC,
- I'm into documentaries, history and science. Reality television does nothing for me. (besides point out how lost we are as a society)
- I'm not into country unless it's Corb Lund, Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson.
So what is this guy looking for?
- Your glasses and tattoos work in perfect harmony.
- You are NOT married to the gym.... I'm all for "sport of health" but I want wings and pizza damn it!
- You would be willing to try eating anything ie. Sushi, or better yet introduce me to something new.
- You like discussing politics, religion, health care, culinary ingredients, eighties movies or anything else that may come up.
- You have an open mind. If it's beautiful all the better.
By the by, If you have made it this far..... well done you can read several fragmented sentences and keep going! I have put "a few extra pounds" up top because I'm by no means shredded, but i'm not Jabba the ****ing hut either.
Thought I'd clarify that.
Lets go Paintball, Golf, Beersbee ,Go-carting, Laser tag, hiking, anything fun that just might drop our guard and let us get to know each other. Or we can just start doing shots and talking sh*t until someone tells us to leave... :D