A few reasons to get to know me:
1) I have never appeared on America's Most Wanted or Jerry Springer(at least not yet.)
2)I can be a lot of fun.
3)I have read at least one book in the last year and excel at accumulating staggering amounts of useless trivia.
4) I will not, and have not, in any way e-mailed photos of my genitalia to any body.(although in person requests after we have become better acquainted will be entertained).
5) I love kids and animals and raised three stepchidren of whom I am proud.
6) I am neurotic enough to be fun real and loveable, but 3 out of 5 psychiatrists agree we are not psychotic or a threat to ourselves or others.
7) I honestly have no criminal record, a decent job of some duration which has caused me to relocate to Asheboro, reasonably good credit, and some outward signs of success.
8)I actually enjoy conversing and just visiting and am not employing them as some gimmick to get you into bed, although if the thought never crosses my mind ,then being a healthy male, there is either no chemistry between us or one, the other or both of us just want this date to be history.
9) No matter how bizarre you act you are likely not to make it into the top 10 worst dates I ever had.(I realy am going to write a book, bt honestly am not sure that anyone who hasn't dated in the last few years would believe it. Would love to hear your worst date.
10) Despite our differences in age , backgrounds or where we are in life we just might find the kind of person that fits like a perfect glove and decide to share deductions for tax purposes. Or even just get to know someone new with some potential and have fun and a memorable experience.
We could meet somewhere public, safe and should you find the need with plenty of safe exits, to talk get to know each other, make sure neither is a serial killer, collect information for criminal and other background checks, and discuss the possibility of doing something fun.