I find it's really fun getting to know someone in person, but with the promise of a lot to talk about on the first date here's a few of my interests...
- spending time with family and friends.
- hiking, mountain biking, boarding, sailing and aviation.
- travel (Russia, May 2014 and my brother's stag this April).
- weekend road trips, especially Whistler and Okanagan.
- music and the arts, playing guitar and creative writing.
- finance, investing, technology and small business.
- going out/staying in, shopping, cooking, tv/movies.
- loyalty, passion and being in a meaningful relationship.
Ultimately I'm looking for that special someone to share some interests, adventures and a really great life with. So, if you're up for a fun evening out and think we might click, drop me a line or favorite me.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Photos on request. :-)