I find it's really fun getting to know someone in person but here's a few of my many interests!
- spending time with family and friends and new nephew.
- hiking, mountain biking, boarding, sailing and aviation.
- travelling to new countries and sharing new adventures.
- weekend road trips, especially Whistler and Okanagan.
- music and the arts, playing guitar and creative writing.
- finance, investing, technology and small business.
- going out/staying in, shopping, cooking, TV/movies.
- loyalty, passion and being in a meaningful relationship.
- also training for 2016 Banff and Whistler Gran Fondos!
Ultimately I'm looking for that special someone to share some interests, adventures and a really great life with. So, if you're up for a fun evening out and think we might click, drop me a line or favorite me.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Photos on request. :-)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Maybe start with something fun and simple... coffee and a walk on the seawall or appies and a drink? :-)