I live each day like it is my last so when the reaper smiles as comes to take me I can smile right back. I have learned alot of very sad lessons that have only made me stronger but at the same time appreciate what is here today. I am just looking to meet everyone and see how it all goes
I am an old school kind of guy which in my opinion is a dying breed to find now days. If I could simply explain myself it would be that I am a man of principle and respect and it is those values that mean more to me than anything else. The best advice I ever received came from my father and I live by them. They are simply called the "The 5 Laws of dating"
"The 5 Laws"
1. Good Communication- If you cant talk about what you feel don't bother
2. Trust- self explanatory
3. Good Sex Life- Tell one another what you like and do everything to keep it hott
4. Loyalty- knowing no matter what you got eachother's back
What I LOVE:
2. I TUNES
3. People who have a great sense of humor (maybe quote a few movies time to time)
4. Being around people who appreciate life and are NOT AFRAID TO LIVE IT!!!
5. Flying (My father was a pilot) random...
6. Confidence BUT NOT ARROGANCE
7. Helping others even when it isn't convenient
8. People who speak their mind
9. A good back rub
10. People with special needs, who in my opinion are the strongest people I could ever know!!!