I am in a relationship with a wonderful man. I'm keeping my profile active in order to remain in contacts with the many friends I have met on this site and also because I get a real kick out of the forums. Happy Fishing!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did."
25 Random Things about Me
1. I have one son, who I am ridiculously proud of
2. I do not believe in love at first sight but I do believe in soul mates
3. I am very passionate -- must be the Irish in me
4. I love to play guitar and sing
5. I dislocated my left shoulder twice: once cross-country skiing; once snowboarding
6. I like working on my house and using power tools (insert Tim the Toolman Taylor grunt here)
7. I spend too much time on the computer
8. Kayaking is one of my many passions: there is nothing better than being out on a calm lake paddling with my best friend
9. I am lucky enough to be blessed with wonderful family and friends
10. I can be very social but I also cherish my time alone
11. I lived in Germany from 1984 to 1988
12. I'm a morning person
13. I am an optimistic romantic: I wish and hope and dream and love with all my heart
14. I can waterski on one ski
15. I have a tattoo
16. I don't put much emphasis on money... it comes and it goes and as long as I have a roof over my head and food in my belly I am quite content
17. I live for today and try not to worry about tomorrow or the next day or 5 years from now
18. I have a great dog who keeps me active
19. I love nature and being outside
20. I am confident, intelligent and know who I am
21. I'm working on a degree in Health/Psych at Queen's
22. I love to cook with that special someone
23. I have a very positive attitude and am always looking for the good in people
24. I've been in love
25. I like to dance
-----///\\----- For Gord.
I'd be pretty much open to anything. During the summer months, relaxing on the patio, a walk at Lemoine's Point, kayaking in Frontenac Park, dinner under the stars ... In the winter months, coffee at Tom's Place, a game of pool at Raxx, skating in Market Square, followed by dinner downtown ....