Bonjour, and welcome to my profile!
If I had to describe myself, I guess I'd say I
- am a loyal, slightly shy, easy-going, hopeless romantic kind of girl.
- am a bit of a pop culture trivia master and love to study/watch the media. I know that sounds horribly cliche, but it really is true. I even worked part time at a Blockbuster during high school and university and I can usually know what someones describing even when it is as random as "that guy who forgets he's a scientist at that company in the future" -> For all you playing along at home that would be Paycheck.
- enjoy hockey, brain puzzles, baking, old school video/board games, soccer, Frisbee, long chats over coffee and random adventures.
- spent the last few years teaching arts and media at an international high school in China, and have many tales I could tell you from living there ;)
- my aspirations include but are not limited to, writing a television pilot, selling more art, publishing something, sell my cookie recipe for millions, traveling to Europe, *winning* a TV game show, and swimming with a dolphin.
Like any girl, I really just want to meet a guy who
- wants a relationship where we'll both just be comfortable being ourselves around each other.
- is funny, kind, chivalrous, honest and not afraid to be spontaneous every now and then
- is a nice guy and has his life semi-figured out
I don't care for/tend to dislike,
- snakes and spiders (Ewwwwww!)
- guys who are ONLY into cars and image (If you're looking for someone who looks like Barbie, go to Toys'R'Us)
- people who are ghetto and 'spk lik dis' (This is a major turn off for me.)
- excess drama baggage (Please check your crazy ex at the door!)
My Character Flaw,
-I have far too often gotten the "I think of you as a really good friend" speech from guys I date. This is usually because, as I'm told, I'm more like 'one of the guys'. I like watching hockey, I can't walk in high heels to save my life and I don't complain about the pety things a guy does. Don't get the wrong idea though, I still melt over things like puppies and romantic gestures, I'm just not as high maintainance as other women might be.
If you'd like to know more about me then feel free to ask. Remember, most great conversations start with hi, so speak up. -> Don't worry, I promise I'll reply back.
I'm soooo not picky on this one. Off the top of my head, I guess it would be something fun, like rollerblading/playing Frisbee by the lake then talking all night long over coffee. If the weather is being non-compliant, we could go to the AGO or hunker down inside and make cookies and watch a bunch of movies or play video games.