I need to add this disclaimer: if all you are looking for is sex, please don't message me. I am not looking for random hookups and one night stands.
* I'm a geek
* I can be quite shy at first and kind of awkward but I open up once I get to know a person (sadly the awkwardness doesn't always diminish)
* I have two jobs and am working on starting my own business so I can be pretty busy, but I'd make time for that special someone if they come along
* I'm a homebody. I'd much rather stay in, cuddle and watch Netflix than go out. But when I do go out I prefer a pub over a bar or club.
* I love being creative- photography, painting, sewing
* Being outdoors is one of the top things I am looking forward to now that the warmer weather is finally coming. Camping, bonfires, hikes through the woods, road trips, BBQs.
* My family is very important to me, I love spending time with them
* I love to laugh and anyone I hang out with must not be afraid of making a fool of themselves.
Think I said the word "I" too much? Let me know if anything catches your fancy.
Something that will allow us to talk and get to know each other. Save the movies for date 2 or 3.
Also, if a guy can come up with something creative for the first date, they get bonus points.