Ok. So now I will attempt to sell myself without sounding like I'm selling myself... ;P
- Work full time for a Software Company. Love my job, get to travel over the country from time to time and play with new tech toys. They treat me great and have found a career I can see myself in for the next 20 years.
- I love going for walks around the city, and whenever I can a hike out in the country. I'm a city boy who definitely has a touch of country inside him.
- love movies and music but Live Theatre is my real passion. Especially Musical Theatre. I also love camping out in the middle of nowhere.
- A bit of a foodie, I love trying new foods and restaurants. Not sure I've found a favourite restaurant in Van yet, but Gibby's in Montreal.... Mouth is already watering just thinking about that place ;)
- I can be serious and adult but prefer to be silly and have fun :)
- Odd things about me: I like doing dishes (no clue why, I know it's weird... Stop judging me! ;P lol).
Im looking for someone with a good head on their shoulders, who loves to have have fun and take things one day at a time. Someone who is ready for real commitment.
The old standard of meeting up for coffee/tea works, but depends on the other person. Something that would allow people to get to know each other a little. Or jump out of an airplane... Always wanted to try that ;P