Ok. So now I will attempt to sell myself without sounding like I'm selling myself... ;P
- Work full time for a Software Company. Love my job, get to travel over the country from time to time and play with new tech toys. They treat me great and have found a career I can see myself in for the next 20 years.
- I love going for walks around the city, and whenever I can a hike out in the country. I'm a city boy who definitely has a touch of country inside him.
- love movies and music but Live Theatre is my real passion. Especially Musical Theatre. I also love camping out in the middle of nowhere.
- A bit of a foodie, I love trying new foods and restaurants. Not sure I've found a favourite restaurant in Van yet, but Gibby's in Montreal.... Mouth is already watering just thinking about that place ;)
- I'm old fashioned (belive in being a gentleman), down to earth and always up for going out and trying something new and exciting. I also like to relax at home cuddling on the couch.
- I can be serious and adult but prefer to be silly and have fun :)
- Odd things about me: I like doing dishes (no clue why, I know it's weird) and can't take a good picture of myself to save my life. And I was an actor for 13 years (the bad picture thing's probably why I preferred doing theatre over movies, lol).
I'm looking for someone who is ready for long term commitment. A person who loves to laugh and wants something real. I belive in taking care of the person your with and helping them rise higher than they thought they could go and expect the same in return. If your not their for the person your with, then why are you there?
The old standard of meeting up for coffee/tea works, but depends on the other person. Something that would allow people to get to know each other a little. Or jump out of an airplane... Always wanted to try that ;P