- am a tall blonde
- wish I could quit my job and just travel around the world
- will try to kick your ass watching Jeopardy
- love playing poker
- always put the cap back on the toothpaste
- am crazy for wheatback pennies
- are taller than me
- want to travel to cool places with me
- can hold up your end of the conversation
- want to get to know me better, but not by texting
- are confident enough to make the first move
- have varied interests you can't wait to tell me about
Even though some things shouldn't need to be said, I'll say them anyway- honesty, trust, and respect are a must!! I'm definitely looking for something real with someone who actually wants to meet in person.
Looking forward to comparing notes :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I like finding out about people, so I'm always asking questions. Of course, I appreciate it when someone reciprocates during a conversation and asks about me. A typical first date is meeting for coffee or drinks. Basically I'm trying to find out if any chemistry we had by messaging or over the phone translates into *sparks* in person.