Hi there! I decided instead of writing a big long paragraph that I thought I'd share some tid bits to sort of capture me in a nutshell:
- I love the outdoors & nature (and respect the Environment, so you better use your recycling box!)
- Summer is my favourite time of year (but pray that you know how to skate so we can do something fun together during Winter)
- I absolutely adore animals (especially dogs & cats) - the way to my heart is a trip to the zoo!
- Though I have none of my own, I'm open to meeting someone with kids
- Honesty & loyalty are of utmost importance (along with self-confidence, while remaining humble at the same time)
- I'm kind of old fashioned (I don't own a cell phone if you can believe it!)
- I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself (picky eaters who don't eat healthy fruits/veggies bug me, but that's not to say I don't love McDonald's once in awhile as well)
- I'm addicted to "The Voice" (shamefully I admit I watch reality T.V.)
- I've done some traveling and can't get enough of the ocean (I'm a happy camper near any body of water, even lakes will do just fine)
- Nothing beats the smell of a campfire burning (but will be just as pleased if you light the gas bbq for me!)
- Icing on the cake would be if we shared an interest in Celtic music (Scottish/Irish/EastCoast/bagpipes)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
How about chatting over a drink at a local pub? Or grab a coffee and sit on a park bench somewhere?