~yes i do have pictures, ask for one~
OK, I’ll start by saying, yes; the Internet has opened a new door to laziness that as a child I would not have fathomed to exist.
Isn’t it great that we have all come to a point of total boredom that we spend hours sitting in front of a box plugged into the universe and we often find ourselves looking for people who are just as equally bored, doing the same thing?
I’ve broken this down to a system:
System A. is the mighty and powerful Google, a site you can go to and type in any random combination of thoughts and words and come back with hundreds of results.
I’ll wait while you do that.
Great! Good to have you back.
System B. is the awe-inspiring stumble. A site that you don’t even HAVE to type, just hit stumble and like Kings and Queens we sit back making a deep throaty laugh of pleasure as random information and drawings are presented to us. Just think, if this was the age of the Romans we could all sit down and rub our bellies laughing and drinking wine clicking our nails together and squealing with delight as we are entertained.
I’ll wait while you do that too.
I figured I would give you some time.
So right, now you are back on my ad, welcome, glad to see you are still reading.
I’m looking for a new friend, even, a new circle of friends. Maybe even a real friend, not a ‘single serving’ friend or friends that I have met. Something real that one day will go beyond this little box and we might find each other sitting outside Starbucks wondering “Holy F! did I just spend 8.00 for a cup of coffee with milk?”
Don’t lie; we have all had that thought.
I’m a 26 year old mother to an almost 2 year old, I’m also pansexual (Google time? seriously there are few definitions that actual match what it is... so ask)
Let’s see, the easiest way to find a new friend is to tell that friend who you are, so I have made a list of eleven things that I am:
1. I am female, I was born this way. No, I’m not making excuses, this is a fact.
2. I am a mother, and thats pretty awesome.
3. I have a good sense of humor. Sometimes I have blond moments that go over my head, but I have perfected the smile and nod. One day I might demonstrate this.
4. I am not from St. Louis, I live here, but I’m not from here.
5. I have a job that I honestly love. I know! Shocking!
6. I like strip clubs, where else can I get a 10.00 beer and see fake boobs all at the same time!
7. I’m pro Marijuana. Yep, I said it. I don’t smoke it, but I’m all about it!
8. I love music, and by music I mean metal.
9. I like doing stuff outside, but can also appreciate the greatness of STC and MV.
10. I’m a bit goofy, but under it all, am a true friend who will stand by you no matter what, even if I will pull you aside later and be like ‘dude you are trippin’.
11. I don’t like even numbers, so I had to do 11 and not 10, I know you are thinking well why not 9? But really, what sense would that make? So for my bonus, I also think porn makes an uncomfortable but funny back ground noise to house parties and should be incorporated more.
So right, that’s about all I can say about me. You know, don’t wanna give out the whole cow at once.
I’m hoping that if you have read this and have at least gotten a bit of a smile, that I might hear from you.
I’m a laid back type of girl who cleans up nice, but likes walking around barefoot and drinking red bull, with my pinky up of course. =)
Hope to hear from you soon!