“Well-behaved women rarely make history” Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
okey doke. i got an unsolicited profile review from a friend suggesting that my latest profile revision was a little...um...flat.
**note to self: no more profile-updating after a bad day.
Random personal facts:
- My goal for the summer is to be able to run the dogs while I ride my bike. I just have to somehow convince the dogs that this is a good idea.
- I brush my teeth a lot because I'm a little scared of the dentist.
- I’m a crafty b!tch (as in: I make things, not that I’m sneaky.)
- I’m not one of those weird women who think that chocolate is better than sex….but I must say not many things can’t be made better with a little milk chocolate & hazelnuts.
- Despite my fabulous hair, I’m not a very girlie-girl.
- I can’t wear “pumps” (narrow, ugly, high-heels designed to torture women)
- I like to pay for the coffee of the person behind me in Tim Hortons Drive-thru -- try it, you'll like it!
- I can’t relate to the men who have pictures of themselves with whatever animal they just killed…we can now buy meat in stores...no need to prove you're a "provider".
- Stray animals gravitate to my home & sometimes never leave.
- I have tattoos & piercings and I don’t have a criminal record.
- I don't respond to "txt spk"...if you're over 16yo & want a response, take the .3 seconds to actually type out the words "you" and "are".
- My shorties are cool people & that’s a fact, not a biased opinion
- I laugh at dumb jokes...but not "dumb blonde" jokes.
- Often my mouth works faster than my brain...it's part of my charm!
- I own my own home & need someone to help me with renos…anyone??
- I have a love/hate relationship with the human race and I believe it's reciprocal.
- dating confuses me & I'm not too proud to admit it.
I keep changing the "i am looking for" thing because they all make sense...more friends never hurt, you have to date before you can be part of anything long term, short term comes right before long term, someone to hang out with could be considered an activity partner and the intimate encounter...well, after all that, one can only hope.
***edit*** in keeping with the Plenty of FISH theme, i have added a picture of my infamous "fish lips" -- particularily popular with small children & men in Texas.
Dog park, baby! Like me, like my dogs! A word of warning, when I say "my dogs", it's probably a LOT more dog than you are expecting.
Okay, that would actually be a first "meet"...as for an actual date? I'm up for just about anything...movie, cow-tipping, mini-golf, tattooing my name on your ass...try me!