Hi & welcome!
Here I am, from A to Z: Authentic, Bold, Charismatic, Deep, Entertaining, Funny, Gregarious, Honest, Insightful, Judicious, Kindhearted, Loving, Musical, Naughty (in the right contexts!), Outspoken, Productive, Quirky, Romantic, Sensual, Tolerant, Understanding, Vivacious, Whimsical, X..hausted with coming up with an X adjective, Youthful, Zany!
C'mon. Won't you give points for being Creative? Wait, but then I'm being redundant, because that's another C adjective.
What if I stick with just C? How about... Charismatic, Creative, Cooperative, Capable, Communicative, Classy, Caring, Charming, Chivalrous, Coherent, Cheerful, and Courageous!
Alright, After All Above Alliteration... (I know, I'm still doing it!)
I deeply believe the one for me is out there. Perhaps it's you!
I believe in taking things one step at a time, taking things as they come and finding out whether or not there is mutual interest at each step.
When I meet someone with whom I feel fabulous chemistry, everything feels magical and easy. Every relationship requires effort and commitment to maintain, but "falling for someone" compatible usually feels easy and wonderful in the beginning. So I'm always hoping for that natural ease... combined with sparks.
I've learned much from past relationships and look forward to developing a deeply authentic, loving, passionate connection, that feeds both our spirits, needs, wants, and helps us maximize our potential. And I want to develop mutual admiration. Couples that develop this characteristic tend to stay together longer.
So, what do I do? I run a training and coaching business. I often work from home, but occasionally travel (US & abroad). I love what I do; it's a calling and I've seen how much I change lives for the better. Its immensely rewarding! I strive to maintain a "glass-half-full" mindset, and seek it in a mate. And I look forward to getting to know your wants and dreams, and helping you to achieve them.
Kids? I have 2 great daughters, 10 & 14. They spend half their time with me. While I don't want to raise more babies, if you have your own kids, that's fine! I would welcome them and treat them well. I was married 14 years, divorced, and we've been apart for >6 years. My kids have a great mom; they won't need or want another mother. I know they want their parents to be happy!
Why me? Why not some other guy?
(1) If you're often disappointed with a man's ability to know you well, to see through to what's going on inside you... I'm probably in the top one percentile of most attentive, aware men. That's not to say I'm sensitive in the feminine sense, or that I lack any masculinity. I've just had extraordinary training developing intuition and sensory awareness. If your mood changes, I usually feel it. If your words say one thing, and behaviors and emotions say another, I can read the latter and communicate to those.
(2) If you like resolving occasional conflicts rapidly and quickly getting back to more intimate communication, I'm very, very good at this. I can turn the mirror back on myself, and track where I'm not being clear, helpful, or patient. The moment an argument ceases to be about 2 people pushing their points on each other, and more about learning how they could each do better the next time, love deepens.
(3) Sensuality, Sexuality: I'm very open about this, yet not crude. I have a natural sense of timing. I know that most men's failure to bring out a woman's natural self is because they don't care to get how most women think or feel. Your sensuality wants to be tantalized, aroused, evoked, for all the right reasons & in the right contexts. The fires of your imagination need to be stoked. You need trust before you're comfortable enough to unleash and express.
(4) A man's voice: I have done, and do, spoken voice training and coaching; I think it's fair to say that my voice is amongst my best qualities.
Here are some show-stoppers... if these match you, please move on to other profiles. :)
(1) No chain-smokers, please. I don't want smoke in my house, and anything more than outdoor social smoking will not work for me.
(2) No indoor cats, please. It means I can't comfortably visit your home for more than ~20 minutes at a time.
(3) No extreme conservatives, please. I'm a social democrat & a fiscal republican. I prefer democrats and could easily vote libertarian.
(4) I prefer more slender/fit women. Everyone is uniquely different and that's wonderful. If you're heavier, I wish you well and hope you find a wonderful match; I'm just less attracted to that. I know I'm not everyone else's cup of tea either.
Please don't email me, IF:
(1) If you're looking for a wealthy man to take care of you. I do fine. My current resources are devoted mostly to my children's future. If you have kids, I'd expect you to be doing similarly. I'd never be a burden on you, and I enjoy surprising people with generosity. If I ask you out on a date, I do expect to pay... AND... in the context of a relationship, I'll be looking for reciprocated and mutual interest.
(2) If your biological clock is ticking, and you're looking for a man to father new kids with you in the immediate term. I'm disinterested in planning for new kids.
(3) If you like skinny men. I'm heavyset/overweight, muscular, and active. I made a major lifestyle change early in 2012 and am now a vegan who eats mostly organic and raw (not all), and I drink a lot of fresh vegetable juices. I'm in really good health now, active, joyful, enthusiastic, and physical. I'm continuing to shape up further, and from what I've been hearing from friends and family connections, I've already inspired many people to do similarly. Not yet skinny, but healthy.
So... the ball's in both our courts, right?
If what I've written above speaks to you in some deep way... then please do take the time to tell me more about yourself or just respond to something I've written above. I've set replies to require more than just a "hi." I look forward to hearing from you!