Hi & welcome!
I have just moved back to Wesley Chapel and am looking forward to making new friends in the area.
Here I am, from A to Z: Authentic, Bold, Charismatic, Deep, Entertaining, Funny, Gregarious, Honest, Insightful, Judicious, Kindhearted, Loving, Musical, Naughty (in the right contexts!), Outspoken, Productive, Quirky, Romantic, Sensual, Tolerant, Understanding, Vivacious, Whimsical, X..hausted with coming up with an X adjective, Youthful, Zany!
C'mon. Won't you give points for being Creative? Wait, but then I'm being redundant, because that's another C adjective.
What if I stick with just C? How about... Charismatic, Creative, Cooperative, Capable, Communicative, Classy, Caring, Charming, Chivalrous, Coherent, Cheerful, and Courageous!
Alright, After All Above Alliteration... (I know, I'm still doing it!)
Ever consider the difference between hope and expectations? I have hope... but no expectations. As a result, I'm no pressure dater. I'm aiming for undeniable chemistry, and taking things one step at a time. :-)
I believe you're out there... and until I meet 'the one', I'll enjoy the occasional date without expectation or pressure. Expectation - no; Hope, yes!
If we met and both enjoyed fabulous chemistry, everything would feel magical and easy. While every relationship requires effort and commitment to maintain, "falling for someone" compatible usually feels easy and wonderful in the beginning. So I'm always hoping for that natural ease... combined with sparks.
I've learned much from past relationships and look forward to developing a deeply authentic, loving, passionate connection, that feeds both our spirits, needs, wants, and helps us maximize our potential. And I want to develop mutual respect and admiration. Couples that develop this characteristic tend to stay together longer.
I have 2 great daughters, 12 & 16. They spend half their time with me. I'm not looking to raise more newborns, but if you have your own kids, that's fine -- I would welcome them. I was married 14 years, and we split in 2006. My kids have a great mom; they won't need or want a replacement.
Some of the things you can expect from me:
(1) You'll find me more attentive and aware than most men. If your mood changes, I usually feel it. If your words say one thing, and behaviors and emotions say another, I can read the latter and communicate to those. Ask me how/why if you like.
(2) Whether you or I are "right" or "wrong" about something is far less important to me than how we can together choose the best perspective and decision. Occasional conflicts can and do occur between all couples. You'd find me able to quickly get back to more intimate communication. I can turn the mirror on myself, and track where I'm not being clear, helpful, or patient.
(3) I'm very sensual, but never crude (except in the perfect circumstances). I have a natural sense of timing for touching and kissing. Most men haven't learned how to read how a woman thinks or feels. Your sensuality wants to be tantalized, aroused, evoked, for all the right reasons & in the right contexts. The fires of your imagination need to be stoked.
(4) I have great arms you'll want wrapped around you... a voice that will soothe and captivate you in seconds... and strong but gentle hands that you'd eventually want holding and touching you more often than you might admit.
(5) I'm neither jealous nor angry. If you have male friends, great. As long as our connection is healthy and we're feeding each other's values... as long as there's honesty and trust, I don't need to constrain you or check up on you. I want someone who wants to share some of their vivid life with me, not see a relationship as handcuffs.
(6) I aim to strike a balance between planning and spontaneity.
(7) I will almost never take more time getting ready than you. ;-)
(8) I can fit in almost anywhere, socially. I will complement you well in any setting.
(9) I will go see that chick-flick with you, or do activities I wouldn't ordinarily pick, as long as you do the same with me.
(10) I will text and call you to let you know I'm thinking about you and that I'm wondering how you're doing! (But I will not keep sending texts and calls if you're unresponsive -- I'm less about the chase, and more about reciprocity).
Other things I'll appreciate in a date:
(1) reasonably fit / slim / healthy
(2) liberal or independent
(3) successful, interesting career
(4) organic healthy living / cooking
(5) someone who sets & meets or exceeds expectations well
(6) great sense of humor
(7) at least a little spontaneity (even if we have kids and have to plan most things).
So... the ball's in both our courts, right?
If what I've written above speaks to you in some deep way... then please do take the time to write me a note. Tell me more about yourself or just get the conversation started by responding to something I've written above.
I do look forward to hearing from you!
I believe in dating, NOT for the purposes of seeing as many women as possible on any ongoing basis, but solely for the purpose of "exploring" whether or not you and I could be an incredibly good fit, or match.
Let's email or chat first until we're both comfortable, move to phone, then take it to a short meeting as soon as we both know we want to meet in person. I believe in something informal to begin with, coffee, a drink, etc.
I don't think a first meeting from online dating should be a "first date." Let's take the pressure off... such that if we do get to a first date, we'll both be looking forward to it with delightful curiosity and anticipation!
So for a first meeting... let's simply grab some coffee, or meet for a drink. Or go somewhere where we can walk & talk. I think first meetings are for assessing chemistry and learning about each other, don't you think?