Life is good and I'm looking to share it with somebody. Are you that guy?
I'm creative, have a wicked and somewhat warped sense of humour, get along with most everyone (but little tolerance for fakes), have managed to keep maybe 90% of my plants alive and a roof over my head. Like so many profiles must say, family is important to me and I am very loyal to a diverse group of friends.
Got the travel bug - need a cure! Always dreaming of the next trip, big or small. Love adventures, too.
I do my best to reply to all messages and, should things go further and I don't feel it's working out, I let the other person know. I appreciate the same respect from others. Behind these profiles we're all still human.
1. I don't really use the Meet Me feature. Pop me a message instead. :)
2. I have a great picture of me as a mermaid, but it seems the owner of POF doesn't like it, even as a non-main picture. Maybe if we hit it off, I'll show ya'. And now the overlords didn't like my swarming fish photo either. *sigh* So if my profile disappears...
3. Just a suggestion...when taking the requisite bathroom mirror selfies, how about putting down the lid on the toilet and maybe cleaning the mirror? LOL
4. Is that photo pointing up your nose really you at your most flattering?
5. Please have something deeper or more creative than "Hi" as an opening message.
Let's do something fun - have a good time.
Yeah, yeah....Meeting for a no-pressure coffee is OK, too. :)