Updated on: Nov 9, 2012 (I Am Out Looking For My Mind Again, Be Back Later)
So how does one write about one’s self and not sound arrogant, self-centered, egotistical or conceded? Writing is a subjective subject and is subject to the interpreted by the reader.
Life is short to take to many things serious.
I, me, I, too bad I cannot just say I am educated, domesticated, well trained, house broke, and squirrelly and leave it at that, LOL.
OK, here we go:
1) I am a laid-back individual that is down to earth.
2) I enjoy simple things in life like going out to dinner or a movie, or maybe a leisurely drive.
3) Long walks holding hands,
4) Spending time at home with someone curled up watching a movie, just relaxing or reading,
5) I give great foot messages.
6) Flea markets are cool and kids are great as long as they share their toys with me, LOL.
7) I do not even mind going clothes shopping on occasions. The rest is been listed at the top under Interest.
I have no real hobby to speak of because usually I find other projects to do.
8) As far as TV goes, I rather take it apart and see how it works than watch it.
9) My interests in music are broad; I listen to just about anything with some except rap and opera. My favorite artist is Chris LeDoux.
10) I am not a great sports fan, but do to watch a few games on occasion.
11) I prefer coffee to beer most of the time.
12) I am very straightforward and honest, maybe too honest , and expect honesty in all relationships.
13) I treat people the way I want to be treated.
14) If you were looking for a Boy Scout I made Eagle, but I am not always an angel, and have references to prove it or you can ask my sisters they will be happy to tell you different LOL.
15) Besides having an electrifying personality, I am a Journeyman Electrician. Yes, I could go into all those, I will brighten your day and good at working in the dark LOL clichés but I will not.
16) I am also a Licensed HVAC Mechanic, a Welder, and a Maintenance Mechanic, among other skills. However, I can send a resume if it would help LOL
I am looking for a woman:
1) That understands I do not do mind reading, but I am willing to learning, do you want to teach me? LOL.
2) One that has grasped the concept that our genders are different so we are supposes to think and act differently.
3) I do not know what she will look like however; she will have bright eyes a beautiful smile and like wildflowers as much as roses.
4) Someone who understand romance and communication are very important parts of a relationship.
5) She will like to be spoiled and pamper, will not mind help in the kitchen, I really do not mind doing the dishes, and I never said I was normal LOL.
6) She will like holding hands in public, having the door held for her and have a good, quick sense of humor.
7) She will like lots of affection, be somewhat punctual, half way organized, and understand what chivalry is.
8) She will be able to leave me a “to do” list because I get busy and forget things or maybe I am getting older but I do not think so. By the way, have you seen my Legos anywhere? I had a senior moment and forgot where I left them LOL.
9) In a nutshell, I am just another squirrel looking for that one special woman whom I can spend the rest of my life driving nuts.
My Bad Point, yes I have those also, however you will have to ask.
Congratulations, you reached the bottom! Sorry, there is no real prize, but I did loose a few loose marbles, somewhere.
I hope you enjoyed the read and may God guide in your search and keep you safe.
Remember~ Life's Short, Ride Hard, Ride Fast, and Have FUN!!!....
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
To *Show Support
For Our Armed Force*
--//-== Dedicated To: My Missing Friends....
-//--\\-- .. Put this in your
//----\\-... Profile if you
\\----//-.. Know someone
-\\--//--... Who is not
--\\//---... Going to take it
|*.... *| Put this on your
|.\.../.| profile if you have
|..\./..| ever walked into a
|...|...| patio door that was
|./...\.| Splat...Ouch...He, he, he...LMAO!!!
First Date ---I have an idea in mind. Dinner, Drinks (I like coffee), followed by a walk and conversation by the river. However, it will depend on the weather and your personal preferences. Myself, I am very flexible. Remember all positions, conditions, situation, plans, locations, options and opinions are subject to change without warning or prior notification, such as life is.
..........///_\\\\ Women are
.........))\_-_/ ((\ Intelligent
.......\.'...'.. //./ Ideal
......|..|...\.. \ Cute
One look,One smile,One touch,One embrace,One kiss,One love
Two people,Two minds,Two souls,Two destinies
One road,One journey,One ending Together.
No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.