I officially quit. I am not looking for a woman that resembles a gorilla, has 7 kids, and is out looking for free money. Save it. I apologize for being imperfect, not rich, and not a male model. I'll keep my profile up here, but I'm going to remain forever single barring a freakin miracle.
I see a lot of women asking for brutal honesty. Here you go.
- I've lived the last 17 years with crippling panic attacks.
- I've lost high paying jobs because of panic attacks.
- I've had to take serious tranquilizers that caused me to lose all my teeth and replace them with plastic (they did let me pick the Dazzling White fake ones I guess).
- I've been on disability for panic attacks for over five years.
- I'm still saving up and hoping to buy a vehicle because the motorcycle I have scares the pants off of me randomly.
- I still go see a therapist monthly because I'm told I have to.
- Yes, I still live at home (actually moved back home), because I'm useful to have around (my dad is on disability also and needs the help, it's a decent reason...don't worry, I pay them for it)
- Yes, I know I'm not a bodybuilder. I've started working on it.
It seems every woman I've ever talked to wants to immediately know everything that's 'wrong' with me...there it is. You want an honest guy? How much more honest can I get?
Let's move on to the good/possibly fun things then.
- I can solve a Rubik's Cube in 90 seconds (I can think!)
- I read a lot. A lot.
- I'm not a horror movie fan, but I like zombie stories.
- I play a lot of games, mostly PC games, but no creepy scary games.
- I build my own computers.
- I can assemble a network (used to do that for a living before the panic disorder).
- I collect Blu-rays when I can.
- I collect Star Wars things like a typical nerd, but I don't go ultra overboard.
- I think I can quote the Harry Potter books on demand. But I won't.
- Kids seem to think I'm awesome, I'll never figure that out. I'm not sure really how I feel about that.
- I found out I'm stronger and more durable than I thought I was. Long story.
- I am a nuts-crazy Iowa Hawkeye football fan. I'm sorry if you went to ISU or something.
- I'm teaching myself card tricks.
- I'm teaching myself how to solve the big Rubik's Cubes.
- I'm teaching myself (with videos) how to play the guitar beyond three notes in a row. I used to be a lot better at it.
- I've become a hero to some local mothers by popping my teeth out at their kids and telling them 'this is what happens if you don't brush your teeth like your mom tells you to'. They love that.
- I'm saving for a real four wheeled vehicle. I know, I know.
- I'm pretty depressed a lot of the time, it's been eight years since I've gone out with anyone and that ended when I found another guy sleeping in -my- bed with her. That was fun. (Sarcasm).
- I'm fairly blunt (if you haven't noticed).
- I can draw, pencils, starting to learn to do it with a computer tablet.
- I one day gave up drinking completely after three years of being completely blasted literally every night. That was some awesome willpower. I must have some.
- I'm easily amused, believe it or not.
- I have no idea how to talk to women, so this is all probably coming out wrong.
- If anyone has gotten this far, I'm stunned!
- If you send me a message I'll probably sit here stunned for a week.
Even if you pass on speaking to me, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you do, I wish you luck out there. Tis' a jungle.
What's a first date? I can't remember.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 26 and 45.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.