Just moved to Halifax from another province, still settling in so I might be a bit slow responding to emails.
- Single/never married. Very independent, I’ve supported myself for many years.
- Have many interests and hobbies (maybe too many, but hey it keeps life interesting).
- Been described as "professional", "serious". Try my best to be a gentleman.
- Rarely watch TV but always have a radio or CD on.
- Odd/dry sense of humour. Prefer suggestive over in-your-face comedy.
- Really dislike bars but occasionally go to see live music.
- Love music. Listen to pretty much any style (depends on the day or mood). I can go days without food or oxygen but a day without music I start to turn blue and sickly looking!
- Don’t like cats, like dogs.
- NOT "420 friendly".
- Enjoy being outdoors. Fall is my favourite time of year. Not into ATVs or "muddin", rather hike instead.
- Curious about new things, cultures, places. Told I’m a good listener.
With the move and work I didn't get much kayaking much this year, so if you know any good spots I'd love to hear!
Can't get this tune out of my head lately: https://youtu.be/vaONjkVqNIQ
Some place where it is easy to talk and get to know more about each other. Casual, more of a meet-and-greet for the first meeting, then if all goes well, a real date based on getting to know more what each person likes/dislikes.