....bungee jumping may be a bad idea.
Recently moved back to Nova Scotia after being away for about 20 years (took a long time to tunnel out and escape – kidding). Hope to meet someone to re-explore the area with.
- Single/never married. Very independent, don't need someone to look after me.
- Have many interests and hobbies (maybe too many, but hey it keeps life interesting).
- Been described as "professional", "serious". Still believe in chivalry.
- Rarely watch TV but always have a radio or CD on.
- Odd/dry sense of humour. Prefer suggestive over in-your-face comedy.
- Really dislike bars but occasionally go to see live music.
- Love music. Listen to pretty much any style (depends on the day or mood). Jazz and progressive rock tend to top my list though. I can go days without food or oxygen but a day without music I start to turn blue and sickly looking! There’s a name for me – melomaniac (seriously, Google it).
- Don’t like cats, like dogs.
- NOT "420 friendly". Just not my thing.
- Enjoy being outdoors. Fall is my favourite time of year. Not into ATVs, rather hike instead.
- Curious about new things, cultures, places. Told I’m a good listener.
With the move and work I have not been kayaking much and really want to get back to it, so if you know any good spots I'd love to hear!
Today's music selection is from Bob Mould's latest CD, https://youtu.be/UHgYceWTmms Former frontman for Husker Du and Sugar (old punk rockers don't all fade away - some just mellow a bit).
Some place where it is easy to talk and get to know more about each other. Casual, more of a meet-and-greet for the first meeting, then if all goes well, a real date based on getting to know more what each person likes/dislikes.