....bungee jumping may be a bad idea.
Moved back to Nova Scotia after being away for about 20 years (took a long time to tunnel out and escape – kidding). Hope to meet someone to re-explore the area with.
- Single/never married. Very independent, don't need someone to look after me.
- Have many interests and hobbies (maybe too many, but hey it keeps life interesting).
- Been described as "professional", "serious". Still believe in chivalry.
- Rarely watch TV but always have a radio or CD on.
- Odd/dry sense of humour. Prefer suggestive over in-your-face comedy.
- Really dislike bars but occasionally go to see live music.
- Love music. Listen to pretty much any style (depends on the day or mood). Jazz and progressive rock tend to top my list though. I can go days without food or oxygen but a day without music I start to turn blue and sickly looking! There’s a name for me – melomaniac (seriously, Google it).
- Don’t like cats, like dogs.
- Not interested in recreational drug users or heavy drinkers. Just not my thing.
- Enjoy being outdoors. Fall is my favourite time of year. Not into ATVs, rather hike instead.
- Can be found running naked through fields of cactus plants when there is a full moon (Not really, just checking how close you are reading.)
- Curious about new things, cultures, places. Told I’m a good listener.
FYI, I rarely respond to one-liner emails (Yo, wuz up, how r u, etc). Also, you may have a real eye catcher photo but someone truly interested in you is going to want some view into your personality. So, if your profile just says TBD, I probably will not respond. Oh, or if it is painfully obvious you didn't read my profile.
IMO the late Chuck Berry, a classic- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM
Why post links to music? Well, where music is a big part of my life it will hopefully give you an idea of what I'm like. Stay tuned, I change this part from time to time. Say, that's a good ice breaker...tell me one of your favorite songs/bands/etc.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Some place where it is easy to talk and get to know more about each other. Casual, more of a meet-and-greet for the first meeting, then if all goes well, a real date based on getting to know more what each person likes/dislikes.