Just moved to Halifax from another province, still settling in so I might be a bit slow responding to emails.
- Single/never married. Very independent, I’ve supported myself for many years.
- Have many interests and hobbies (maybe too many, but hey it keeps life interesting).
- Been described as "professional", "serious". Try my best to be a gentleman.
- Rarely watch TV but always have a radio or CD on.
- Odd/dry sense of humour. Prefer suggestive over in-your-face comedy.
- Really dislike bars but occasionally go to see live music.
- Love music. Listen to pretty much any style (depends on the day or mood). I can go days without food or oxygen but a day without music I start to turn blue and sickly looking!
- Don’t like cats, like dogs.
- NOT "420 friendly". Sorry, but not my thing.
- Enjoy being outdoors. Fall is my favourite time of year. Not into ATVs or "muddin", rather hike instead.
- Curious about new things, cultures, places. Told I’m a good listener.
With the move and work I didn't get much kayaking much this year, so if you know any good spots I'd love to hear!
Listening this week to John Carpenter, the guru of scary movies and amazing soundtracks, back with new music in his late 60's: https://youtu.be/0TRj6Dt2lrA
Some place where it is easy to talk and get to know more about each other. Casual, more of a meet-and-greet for the first meeting, then if all goes well, a real date based on getting to know more what each person likes/dislikes.