....bungee jumping may be a bad idea.
Recently moved back to Nova Scotia after being away for about 20 years (took a long time to tunnel out and escape – kidding). Hope to meet someone to re-explore the area with.
- Single/never married. Very independent, I’ve supported myself for many years.
- Have many interests and hobbies (maybe too many, but hey it keeps life interesting).
- Been described as "professional", "serious". Try my best to be a gentleman.
- Rarely watch TV but always have a radio or CD on.
- Odd/dry sense of humour. Prefer suggestive over in-your-face comedy.
- Really dislike bars but occasionally go to see live music.
- Love music. Listen to pretty much any style (depends on the day or mood). I can go days without food or oxygen but a day without music I start to turn blue and sickly looking! There’s a name for me – melomaniac (seriously, Google it).
- Don’t like cats, like dogs.
- NOT "420 friendly". Just not my thing.
- Enjoy being outdoors. Fall is my favourite time of year. Not into ATVs, rather hike instead.
- Curious about new things, cultures, places. Told I’m a good listener.
With the move and work I have not been kayaking much and really want to get back to it, so if you know any good spots I'd love to hear!
An old tune but a good one. If you know the show that used this as it's theme music in the 80's I'd be really impressed :)
Some place where it is easy to talk and get to know more about each other. Casual, more of a meet-and-greet for the first meeting, then if all goes well, a real date based on getting to know more what each person likes/dislikes.