One little thing to start, I get greetings where people will say "Hi". How do I reply? "Hi" in return? At that rate its going to take us forever to get to know one another. Please, if you think you see something in my profile that's of interest, consider striking-up a conversation, ask a question, then we can begin to communicate. But, if it's just a "Hi" or "Hey there" I can't promise I'm going to reply. Sorry.
So, here's some stuff from which to consider some mutal interests, beliefs, things we may have in common.
First, some things you might want to know about ME:
I am the father of 3 beautiful “princesses” ages 8, 11 and 14 and a Golden Retriever. It's a gift to be their father (even the dog's come to think of it - now that he’s trained), all the hugs and kisses (even the dog's), playing with them, sharing with them, listening to them. Of course it’s also a lot of work, but that said my time sharing the children with their mother allows lots of free time for developing a relationship and spending fun times with someone special.
As far as describing myself, I'd say my virtues are:
- Positive, an “every cloud has a silver lining” sort (okay, sometimes some reflection is required in order to find that silver lining);
- Analytical, I think I just like considering or calculating the probabilities and then seeing if I'm right;
- Modest and self deprecating;
- Intelligent and educated;
- Easy going, I like to laugh, find life interesting and amusing and know how fortunate I am to have experienced what I have in life;
- Creative (handy with my hands, I build things) and adventurous (travel, trying new things - I recently tried kite surfing in Vietnam);
- I believe balance in life is important;
- It's important for me to be in decent physical shape, I play hockey, go to the gym;
- I like the outdoors, cottaging, bicycling, SCUBA, tennis, water skiing, riding my motorcycle - I like to imagine it's my horse, camping;
- Love to travel (any places you're itchin to go?).
Do you share any of these interests? It would be great if you did so we could do some of them together.
I suppose, to be fair, I should provide some insights on potential faults.
Yeah right! Okay, my weaknesses are that "I ALWAYS try so hard to please the person I`m with that I sometimes ignore my own needs”. Would you believe me if I said that? It would probably be nice for a while, but then you'd probably get so sick of me. "Argh, this guy is such a pain. He's ALWAYS asking me if I'm happy. He drives me crazy!" "Are you happy sweety? Anything I can do for you? Would you like a back rub? A foot rub? Something to drink? Tea, wine, juice, water? Something to snack on? How about something to drink and snack on while I give you a foot rub?"
Okay, seriously if I had to dig deep, REALLY DEEP, I'd suggest that I have certain preferences for doing things certain ways (I mean, don't we all?), but It doesn’t mean I won’t consider, appreciate or accept your way if its a good idea, but what I think is most important is we try to understand and accept one another’s way of doing things.
I try to be punctual, but sometimes I can be a bit of a doddler, or I just can't seem to herd the three rabbits (my daughters) in the time I allocated (I get a couple going and one has stopped to nibble grass, then I get her focused and one of the other ones has now stopped to nibble grass), but if I'm late it's infrequent and I'll call to let you know I'm on my way. I, of course, am very forgiving of your being late. Otherwise, I think I'm pretty normal, fun to be with kind of a guy!
What I would find attractive in you:
- Someone who values personal fitness and likes to be active;
- Someone who also likes to relax, take it easy, share dinner, cuddle and watch a movie;
- Intelligent and educated;
- Is nice (being nice is ... well ... I think about the nicest attribute anyone can have);
- Has a pretty smile that she hopefully shows freely and often;
- A good sense of humour and likes to laughs (although hopefully you don't sound like a donkey when you laugh);
- Realizes that a sense of humour is the gateway to good mental health;
- Has a preference to eat healthy (not always, but is inclined to eat healthier things);
- Is inquisitive, adventurous and has some creative juices (whatever the form of creativity);
- Reflective and self realized (I mean that you're self confident, yet eager to continue to grow)
- isn't looking for a relationship to change her life, but rather to enhance it.
What do you think?
Maybe we have some chemistry. If you think so, please say hello AND tell me a little about yourself, or why you're interested to know more about me. I'll certainly respond with the same.