Hey there. I would describe myself as laid-back, quiet, shy and good in a small groups. Glass-half-empty attitude but not hopeless. Some of say I can be funny, clever and witty, I would have to say my humor is subtle or vague. I'm very open-minded yet can be somewhat tenacious and all at the same time. Appreciates art and has a graphic arts background. Enjoys family gatherings for any occasion, whether it be a birthday party or "game nights" but also likes quiet time alone.
* I Like movies so much I can be such a critic about them at times. Favorite movies are; Braveheart, Shawshank's Redemption, Notting Hill, Groundhog Day, and Star Wars Trilogy. My preferences are epics, dramas and romantic-comedies. I like all kinds of movie genres as long as its a little intellectually stimulating.
* My hearing isn't good so I'm not big with music and don't follow musicians, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate music, I like 80's-90's stuff and I also like music without lyrics.
* I'm a city guy(suburb) who likes the outdoors, camping, fishing, picnics, to just lounging around on the patio.
* I like watching sports, favorites are football & basketball, I'm a diehard Bears fan. I also enjoy theater, last play I saw was My Fair Lady. I would love to see Wicked:The Untold Story of the Witches of Oz before it ends.
* I have an interest and desire to travel, would like to go see the Statue of Liberty or catch Conan O'Brien show in NY. Would like to visit Paris, Hawaii, and the west coast to see the Grand Canyon and other historical monuments.
* My taste in food varies and I'm not afraid to try new things. Likes Mexican, Italian, and Seafood. I spend a great deal of my leisure time on the computer, everything from chatting, messageboarding, and playing LAN games to reading the news, and articles of interest.
* So now that you know a little about me and my interests, let me tell you what I'm looking for; I'm looking for a close and personal friendship that is honest and very forthcoming. I'm looking for a passionate, impulsive woman and consider myself open-minded. But I'm getting ahead of myself, basically I'm looking for woman who can keep me on my proverbial toes and show me the world and not look back. Someone who feels compelled to have a partner to try new things together. Someone who can look past my disability and see that I'm incredibly nice guy who has a lot more to offer. She likes surprises, appreciates the little things. I don't have a "must have" list of physical attributes I'm looking for but I think a short woman would be more comfortable around me, but if your tall & like short guys I'm game. She's got to be honest and not afraid to share what's on her mind. Someone with patience yet impulsive enough to do things in spur of the moment. Someone who's content with cuddling up on the couch and watching a Hugh Grant movie with bowl of fresh popcorn. Someone who likes to sit outside and look at the stars and talk about life. I realize I may be asking a lot here, you can have an entirely different background or interests than my own, I wouldn't mind because basically it all comes down to our unspoken chemistry.