DoYouLikeGree
Age: 41
Dating
3of4: Just 2 be your man
About
Smokes often with A Few Extra Pounds
City
Kaufman, Texas
Details
48 year old Man, 5' 8" (173cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Caucasian Aquarius with Brown hair
Intent
3of4
Education
High School
Personality
Profession
carpenter







I am Seeking a Woman For Long term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided
Marital Status Divorced Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets Eye Color Other
Do you have a car? N/A Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship



About Me
I'm 5'8" 170lbs, light brown hair fun loving man who acts like it! I was married for 10yr, been divorced for over 2yr. I have a 7yr old son who lives with me. I spend 75% of my free time in family environments like camping, sporting events, movies, game night, and church. The other 25% dancing, riding my Harley, working in the yard and time to my self (ya, right). I have my own bussness, house, truck and pay my own bills. Could make more money, but not at the expense of my kids! i love going places. I am a out spoken christian doing the best that i can, but by no means perfect! Havent dated much, took some time off to get my head on straight. Just started back, dont like the people at the bar seen, but love to country dance (used to teach)! I say what i mean and mean what i say, i expect no less from others! I agree to be able to disagree, but respect the opinions of other. Life is a challenge enough with out people playing games! I dont yell and dont take it from others either, if you cant speek your mind with out raising your voice, you probly need some one else!

First Date
Depending on how well I get to know the lady! If i dont know her very well then to dinner at a place so we could talk and get to know each other better! If there is a connection, we could go dancing and have a few drinks.


Mail Settings
To send a message to 3of4 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female
Age between 25 and 45.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be married