Ha! Just figured out how to update my profile name! Tech-savvy is my middle name...
I’ve just spent the last year living in the UK and traveling around Europe but have returned home to Vancouver. London was an amazing place to live full of culture and nonstop fun, but I definitely missed life here.
A few random things about me (in no particular order)…
* I’m a coffee & breakfast food fanatic and consider poached eggs a staple in my diet
* Add wine to the above and I’m a happy camper. And actually, I became a beer lover in during my stint in England so I’m always game for a pint now too. Gosh I kinda sound like an alcoholic…
* I’m a dog person – the bigger the better. While I do still love little dogs, I consider them more along the lines of a McDonald’s cheeseburger. Great, but is it REALLY a cheeseburger??
* My family and friends are the most important things in my life. My sister and brother are my best friends in the world. I’m all kinds of sweet and innocent until you mess with them… then you mess with me. Watch out.
* I'm easy-going, goofy and extremely sarcastic.
* I love my life and consider it an adventure. I love being outdoors and am always up for a road trip or a scrub game of any sport even if I suck at it. Though a word of warning: I’ll probably try to tell you I’m amazing at it and talk a big game cause I’m pretty competitive even when I have nothing to back it up.
* I love dive bars / pubs & drinks with great friends & family.
* I’m just as happy to cozy up on the couch with a good movie.
* I’m terrified of spiders. Seriously petrified. I recently felt it was the lesser of two evils to pull a complete stranger off the street at 1am to come into my flat and kill one for me.
* I am almost always listening to some sort of music. I love singing when i'm driving - if you see a girl shamelessly belting out a song in the car next to you, it's probably me.
* I root for the underdog, love playing devils advocate and seem to attract crazy people most places I go...
A few things I’ve learned are musts in a guy (sounds picky but I’m just realistic and why not just put it out there??)
* A guy who can make me laugh is worth his weight in gold in my books. But a guy who's arrogant or who can't laugh at himself is not for me
* A guy who’s inherently kind melts my heart and wins me over. It costs nothing to be polite, so if you’re the type who’s rude to the server or thinks he’s better than someone… no thank you.
* I have to admit I do have a bit of a type physically, but the only real must is that I’m not taller than you… sorry, I know that's kinda superficial but I like being the little spoon!!
Have just taken up snowshoeing and am taking classes to brush up on my Francais, so if you're into either of those, let's go!
If not though, then I'm always up for a coffee and a walk or a drink and a chat!
To send a message to BackInTown_82 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 25 and 36.
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married