I'm here looking for new friends, I seem to work quite a bit, so I haven't spent as much time as I should making friends in Virginia!
To describe me:
1) Smarter than your average bear.
2) Love to golf - probably play more than most folks.
3) Enjoy my career - the pace, the stability of it, the opportunities it affords me, etc. I've been pretty successful in my career and I'm proud of what I've accomplished.
4) Pretty optimistic. Glass half-full type of person!
5) Like dogs more than cats - I'm the proud owner of two aging Yorkies.
6) From Maine - yes, people actually live there.
7) Pretty well educated.
8) Passionate and caring.
9) I'm stretching the truth about my height, I want to be 5'4, but truthfully I'm about 5'3 and 1/2. I figure I wear heels enough to take credit for 5'4. :-)
10) I have a good sense of humor, including the ability to laugh at myself.
11) I don't have to be right - but I do like a good discussion. If I'm wrong, I will always apologize and own it.
12) I'm independent (I own my own home and earn a decent living) however I still prefer to do things with other people, b/c I'm an extrovert - it energizes me.
13) I'm well traveled and I enjoy traveling.
14) and finally I think I'm a great friend. That's what they tell me.
Something fun - a sporting event maybe? Golf - a dollar a hole? I don't know, perhaps something a little bit creative - that is always a good thing! I like it when people take the energy to plan something a little different - something unexpected. I pride myself on being thoughtful and creative, so I guess I like the same in my friends.