You know what my favorite curve on a woman is? No...this is pof.com not adultfriendfinder. My favorite curve on a woman is her smile. How's that for stupid pick-up line. I heard it on tv.
Against my better judgment I have returned to the human meat market that is this free online "dating" website. What you see is what you get. If we ever meet I will not show up 10-50 pounds heavier then I am, or several inches shorter. My eight year old cousin could tell you more about photoshop then I could. I aim very high, and don't mind working towards the goals that I have set for myself. I live an active, healthy' lifestyle and I hope you do to. Not for my benefit, but for your own. Right now I'm a grad student at Case focusing on medical social work. I'm also doing my first year paid internship at Rainbow Babies and Children's hospital. I hope to go to medical school one day because Dr.(my name/last initial) has a nice ring to it and I want to help people as much as possible. I'm kind of a knowledge geek too. I'm full of useless information. I try and learn something every day. Also keep in mind that my family and friends are very important to me, and my dog walks all over me. He is my best buddy and I let him do this no questions asked. I enjoy watching and playing many sports. With that being said, I follow one team more then any other and I'm not the type of guy who has to watch every game played by every team. My family is my rock. I'm beyond-lucky to have them in my corner. If you are looking to finally meet that guy that just might be unlike all the rest you might have jsut found him. Sure it is easy for me to say, but find out for yourself.
8 fun facts about me/things you should know
1. When I was younger, I wore my hair in what I like to call a "half-fro". Half of it had to be shaved off in an emergency situation once, and the other half wasn't until a few days later. I looked ridiculous. These days, I hate the way I look with long hair, so I get it cut every two weeks.
2. I have a BIG problem with anyone who harms an animal. I love animals. It comes from the heart. I think anyone who harms a defenseless animal is pathetic, and a coward. For this reason, I want to do all I can to put a stop to it.
3. My life moto: NEVER GIVE UP!
4. My dog's(Bailey)life moto: What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too.
5. I've never been arested, and don't have a criminal record. Got enough parking tickets though.
6. I was once threatened by a real kangaroo, not somebody dressed up as one.
7. I have a second-degree black belt. Do you need someone to wipe the floor with an ex-boyfriend still giving you trouble? I work cheap.
8. I once got out of a traffic ticket by making the cop laugh hysterically. If I told you the story, you would laugh too.
Want to know more? Just ask.