I'm an easy-going fun loving guy. I enjoy hanging out, karaoke, being with friends and sometimes just relaxing. I recently graduated Software Engineering, so some may consider me a bit of a geek. I like to think of myself as more, technology compatible.
I'm looking for a fun-loving girl, who can be serious at times, but can also sit down and be a kid. I love life and am looking for someone to share it with.
I'm a sucker for a cute voice, sarcasm smarts, wit, eyes, love notes, imagination and humor.
Things I like:
- Proper grammar/spelling (I hate "u,ur", "lol", "omg", etc.)
- Scheming and plotting
- Rocking out
- The 80's
- Computers (I'm a nerd.)
- Movie-esque romance.
- Sarcasm and wit
- Over exaggeration
- Belief in the strangest things
- Cute eyes
- A true laugh
- Video games
- Watching people
- Making fun of bad TV or movies.
- Girls in: Thick black rimmed glasses, Headphones, Scarves.
- Technophiles (people who are into tech, computers and such)
- People describes as 'Odd'.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Watch movies, walk around the city, Laugh