** Just to save on time, if you view my profile and are not interested, just send me a message saying so. This saves me the time of checking out your profile and wondering if you were just to shy to message me, thanks.**
1) I'm a movie buff and love watching all kinds of films. Movie making is an art and sometimes can be very well done. My fav movie to date so far is Drive ( the director of this movie is one of my heros and i love all his films - Bronson, Valhalla Rising, etc..)
2. I have a job, I'm 50/50 if I want to stay in it or go back to BCIT and take Robotics and plan to take over the world.
3. I love the outdoors, sports ( Huge leafs fan, I'm from Toronto so don't hold it against me too much ). Mountains, the Beach.
6. I would rather be a rock star then a movie star. My personal theory on music, is that it is just pure, emotional communication, have you ever listened to a song in another language but still understood it on an emotional level, what the song was trying to express? Music can bring emotions out in us and bring us back to emotions that we felt in the past… it’s a talent that I wish I had, and emotions are really the most addictive chemicals.
7. I believe in the law of attraction, weird random events that seem to unlikely to be merely coincidence happen more frequently then they should. I spent a number of years in my early 20's road tripping and meditating. I think that thought has an energy which impacts manifest reality and shapes it in very specific ways.
8. Comics, BAtman, Superman, Computers,HAcker, I am a huge nerd.
9. Whistler is magic and i love riding there ( Snowboarder) I have worked at a resort for 5+ years and became quite good, nowadays i just ride for fun and meeting new people.
10. Scary movies ( Zombies ) The Walking Dead.
So what’s next? Send me a message.