Here goes, I decided with this profile, to be totally honest, so read on and see if things might be there for us to meet. I am open minded and willing to work with you on the way we arrange things, below is a bit about me and were I have be in this galaxy.
1. I did never married, just never had the time or opportunity, I have always had female friends, co-workers and have 2 sisters, I know how to act with the ladies and around women in general.
2. Spent 18 years in the Hotel and Restaurant Business, travelling all over Canada in 4 different provinces, spent time in Jamaica at a Luxury Resort in Montego Bay.
3. I removed myself from the Hotel/Restaurant field, and have done several computer courses and have got a System's Engineer background, and now I do on-site work, webpages and in home technical servicing.
4. I don't smoke, don't really drink, But I do when in a situation to enjoy it maybe at dinner, around a roaring fire or with a coffee afterwards
5. I have 3 college diplomas (Certified Chef, Apprenticeship, Culinary Management) a business computer programs (Windows Business & Accounting, MOUS), and High School w/ honours, graduated in 1976.
6. Having spent some time in the Hospitality industry, I enjoy dining out (Like all cusines, Asian, Mexican and Indian),plus I can cook all types and styles of food and was a member of the French Wine Society
7. I am well read, funny, a good converstionalist, can converse about any subject, just like to sit and chat, get to know people.
8. I do computer tech upgrades, OS installations, repairs and I also design, manage and help people with webpages.
9. I do not drive, but would be willing to meet and make it comfortable for you, my time is mine and can travel at my leisure.
10. What I am looking for is someone to have fun with and laugh, share stories, have a good time with no borders and just get to know each other have some laughs.
11. I would also like any advice about my profile, if there is a problem or you have some interesting points or helpful comments, please feel free to drop me a line.
The one photo is of me and my friends from Florida here in the fall of 2005 for a wedding, me alone and while we were dining at one of Toronto's Dim Sum restaurants.
We could go out for a nice dinner, movie, club, maybe just a coffee (I am a bit more of a sport than just treating you to a T.H), just go somewhere quiet to talk, get to know each other and see where we go from there.
To send a message to bigguydave you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 46 and 55.
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married