* Divorced since 1980, empty-nester over 20 years, and retired in 2008. Twice married/twice divorced; exs are deceased so does that make me a widow?
* Eccentric, set in God's ways. My independence and self-suffiency has been complicated with medical issues/physical limitations. I am way beyond a few extra pounds.
* I am only offering to be a good friend/companion.
* Lead/lead a humdrum life -- (as a single parent) struggled to keep the wolf away from the door. Seemed to me I was always fighting the "lions, tigers, & bears".
* So boring that the neighbors pay me no mind.
* I'm a listener not much of a talker. I've been shy but working on reaching out to others... with improvement.
* I have a tendency toward possessiveness & jealousy.
* Very excited in the anticipation of the "rapture"; are you? I prefer viewing/listening to Christian broadcasts & music, & news reports.
+ My vision of paradise is a meadow/woods, dangling my feet in a brook/creek with a canopy of trees and a background of nature sounds.
# lastly -- appearance deal breakers are long beards and body art (discreet tatoos ok).
++ Significant: I'm looking for my typical southern gentleman (or Ruth's Boaz).
!! any contacts must be a single male: either by never married, divorce, or being a widower.!!