+ My vision of paradise is a meadow/woods, dangling my feet in a brook/creek with a canopy of trees and a background of nature sounds.
* I serve the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob. I am a Jesus disciple. God has a perfect plan for our lives and it was not until after I retired that it became realistic (wisdom) to me.
* Divorced since 1980, empty-nester over 20 years, and retired in 2008. Twice married/twice divorced; exs are deceased so does that make me a widow?
* Eccentric(?), set in God's ways. My independence and self-suffiency has been an issue with medical issues/physical limitations. I am way beyond a few extra pounds.
* I will be a great & loyal friend/companion!
* I'm a listener not much of a talker. Modest, patient, inquisitive, I've been shy (introvert) but working on reaching out to others... with improvement.
* I have a *tendency* toward possessiveness & jealousy - kept in check!
* I prefer viewing/listening to Christian broadcasts & music, & news reports.
++ Significant: I'm looking for my typical southern gentleman.
!! Any contacts must be a single male: either by never married, divorce, or being a widower.!!
# lastly -- appearance deal breakers are long beards and body art (discreet tatoos ok).