Hard working outgoing man looking for a nice down to earth woman. I am new to the Internet dating scene. Thought I would try something new, because the bar scene was starting to look a little scary; and all my wingmen I have their weddings to attend this year.
I am a fairly simple person who loves to enjoy the finer things in life.
A little about me.
- I am the type of guy that can get dirty changing an engine in a car, and can also clean up and look respectable to go out to diner at a 5 star restaurant (yes I own a tuxedo, not a jacket with elbow pads)
- Grew up in a small town, and still have most of my family there
- I am known to be the life of the party from time to time
- Love to get out and have fun
- Have a good job with a company I have worked for, for over 5 years
- Play sqaush 3 times a week in the winter, and am alway outdoors in the Summer
- Have a good sense of humor, and love to joke around when the time is right
- Very hard working, and put a large amount of time into my work
- Have a 3-year diploma in Telecommunications
- Love to cook and try new foods
- Very handy, and love fixing things
- Enjoy being spontaneous and trying new things
- Love going up north to a cottage or camping
- Enjoy exploring down town Toronto
- Love going for long drives just to get out of the city
- Not looking for any one night stands, I want to settle down and someday have a family
- I have my goals, and I know what I am looking for out of life and will not settle for less
Playing games is not my style. I have my act together and am looking for the same in a woman.
I am looking for a fun outgoing intelligent woman who is into getting out and doing things. Sure it is great to watch a movie at home now and then; but I am not a couch potato