I really don't physically or aesthetically come across as being obviously gay (I'm out but I consider myself a guy's guy so to speak as the vast majority of my friends are straight guys). However, I'm passionate about gay rights/gay liberation.
I'm interested in meeting guys who are perpetually curious about the world, its cultures, and ideas. My ideal guy would be well cultured, intelligent, and an ardent supporter of gay marriage.
On a different note, I'm a humanist, mythology buff, travel addict, and an avid gay activist.
Top Ten things I absolutely have to do before I die:
1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
2. Learn how to play at least 3 different instruments
3. Hand build a lake front log cabin
4. Marry the love of my life (a guy) and raise a family
5. Learn Portuguese
6. Get into an stellar Grad School
7. Run in the New York City Marathon
8. Join the peace corps and volunteer in Sudan for 2 years.
9. Learn how to paint
10. Devote my life to the struggle for gay rights
Is life not a hundred times too short for us to stifle ourselves.