The details for the new *New Opportunity* that exists are below… Please read the posting in its entirety prior to responding
- Working as a team to make the world a better place.
- Continuously exploring the world around you.
- Capitalizing on free moments to spend time with your teammate, strategizing, and collaborating on ideas and future planning.
- Some travel will be required, as well as spending time on evenings and weekends.
- Exploration of National and Provincial Parks on a regular basis.
- Expressing moments of passion by holding hands, hugging, and kissing when the occasion calls for it.
- Getting involved in the community through being active and volunteering.
- Discussing Local and National affairs, and conversation about current events and hobbies.
- Meeting new people and family members
- Capable of optimistic thinking (Required, Non-negotiable)
- Ability to make Grilled Cheese and KD (Occasional burning is acceptable)
- Over the age of 25
- Not currently in a relationship
- Adventurous personality
- Being loyal and Faithfull is a definite asset
- Willing to camp in tents is preferred but not required.
- Must have depth to your “Being”, superficial individuals should consider other options
- Must own a valid Driver’s License (preference will be given to those who own a vehicle)
- Must not have a criminal record, or extensive drama, or lingering unresolved issues.
- Prior dating experience is preferred but not required.
- Dealing with the occasional “Man Cold”, and the attention it requires.
- Proven ability to tell the truth, and instil confidence with your teammate.
- Dealing with difficult situations and conversations in a mature and progressive manor.
- Experience with conflict resolution.
- Balancing budgets, and allocating resources effectively.
- Busting out into spontaneous song and/or dance when nobody is watching
- Volunteer position. (Scheduled meetings are based on mutual availability)
The role has a probationary period in which both teammates can decide if they will work together or not. During this time various emotions may be felt, or expressed. The probationary period does not have a definitive end date. The position will become permanent upon verbal expression, and/or via “Relationship Status” update on social networks such as Facebook.
Upon accepting the permanent position you can expect:
- Romantic gestures.
- Sweet nothings during unsuspecting moments.
- You will be given (true) undivided attention
- You will always have a shoulder to cry on, ear to listen, and hand to hold.
- Made to feel beautiful, and understand what special really means.
ABOUT THE TEAMMATE:
A down to earth well rounded type of guy. Independent, working, and handy. In his spare time, he takes to the outdoors coordinating and leading hikers of all levels into the wooded places all over Ontario. He is also an active volunteer teaching students about Health and Safety, and supporting organizations that provide medical help to those in need. He does not own video-games, or video game consoles, and could care less about some mythical creature you need a joystick to control. He enjoys occasional TV shows such as “Community” and “The Mercer Report”. If he could visit any music festival in the world it would be “Tomorrowland” (YouTube it) When attending a function with him for a bite, date, or day. He is “all in”, He listens to understand, takes interest, and actually interacts. He doesn’t have any known enemy’s and almost everyone enjoys his company. He has been known seek attention, and affirmation on many occasions. Seldom is there a dull moment when he is around. This posting is not a chauvinistic attempt at relationship positioning, but rather a humorous less boring way to approach posting a profile online.
If you would like the opportunity to explore this potential partnership, please respond to this posting, with a simple message!