Okay time to write a different less typical Profile... If you make it to the end send a message!
- Working as a team to make the world a better place.
- Continuously exploring the world around you.
- Capitalizing on free moments to spend time with your teammate, strategizing how to take over the world.
- Some travel will be required, as well as spending time on evenings and weekends.
- Exploration of National and Provincial Parks on a regular basis.
- Expressing moments of passion when the occasion calls for it.
- Getting involved in the community through being active and volunteering.
- Discussing Local and National affairs, and conversation about current events and hobbies.
- Meeting new people and avoiding some too....
- Capable of optimistic thinking (Required, Non-negotiable)
- Ability to make Grilled Cheese and KD (Occasional burning is acceptable)
- Over the age of 25
- Not currently in a relationship
- Adventurous personality
- Being loyal and Faithful is a definite asset
- Willing to camp in tents is preferred but not required.
- Must own a valid Driver’s License (preference will be given to those who own a vehicle)
- Must not have a criminal record, or extensive drama, or lingering unresolved issues.
- Prior dating experience is preferred but not required.
- Dealing with the occasional “Man Cold”, and the attention it requires.
- Proven ability to tell the truth.
- Dealing with difficult situations and conversations in a mature and progressive manor.
- Experience with conflict resolution.
- Balancing budgets, and allocating resources effectively.
- Busting out into spontaneous song and/or dance when nobody is watching
- Volunteer position. (Scheduled meetings are based on mutual availability)
The role has a probationary period in which both teammates can decide if they will work together or not. During this time various emotions may be felt, or expressed. The probationary period does not have a definitive end date. The position will become permanent upon verbal expression, and/or via “Relationship Status” update on social networks such as Facebook.
Upon accepting the permanent position you can expect:
- Romantic gestures.
- Sweet nothings during unsuspecting moments.
- You will be given (true) undivided attention
- You will always have a shoulder to cry on, ear to listen.
- Made to feel Awesome.
ABOUT THE TEAMMATE:
I am a down to earth well rounded type of guy. Recently moved back to Ontario from Halifax, NS for the same reason everyone leaves. (Employment opportunities) I am active, In my spare time I head to the outdoors coordinating and leading hikers of all levels into wooded places all over Ontario. I'm an active volunteer teaching students about pre-hospital care and first aid. I am one of those rare guys that doesn't own any video-games, or video game consoles, and not interested in some mythical creature you need a joystick to control. I think if an adult "male" has pokemon on his phone he needs to return the "man" card. I enjoy the occasional TV shows such as “This hour has 22minutes” and “The Mercer Report”. If I could attend a music festival it would be “Tomorrowland or Ultra Music Festival” (YouTube it). I never had a bad relationship, or bad break-ups. Naturally very curious. I have a decent moral compass. Seldom is there a dull moment when I am around. Soooooo....
If you would like the opportunity to explore this potential partnership, please respond to this posting, with a simple message.
How about we meet first. Something different like... Costco, walk and talk nibbling on samples, or Ikea if Brampton or area has one. Or the local Boston Pizza and have a summersby!
If it goes to a date... well, a little class may be in order.