The quick and dirty about me:
- I hate travelling. I like to be within a days drive from home.
- I work from home so my social skills can come off as being a little rough. With the over use of sarcasm or making something that should be serious into a joke.
- I don't drink (alcohol or caffeine)
- I don't do drugs
- I don't hate animals but I'll never own any as I'm generally allergic to them
- I have food allergies so I can come off as a picky eater. I miss milk products.
- I'm an atheist but respect other peoples religions
- I'm not an overly active person but I am looking to change that. Working out/Being active is just something I never enjoyed doing by myself.
- I enjoy gaming be it in the board game variety or on the computer
After all of that if I sound like someone you'd like to get to know better feel free to drop me a line. I'm always interested in getting to know new people and to see where it goes from there.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Anywhere a good conversation can be had sounds good in my books. But this isn't something I've had to plan much of so kind of drawing a blank on what exactly that could be other then going to a restaurant or some other shop that has food.