I'm A Seeking Age to Seeking Interest
In City Within 

Users Interested In the stones
Meet Singles
COUNTRY GAL LOOKING FOR HER COWBOY
Hello boys:) I'm an attractive blonde/blue, 49 y/o full figured woman, in all the right places too. I am a one man woman who is financially secure, independant, passionate, pleasing, very sexy & se
Tampa Florida   swfbbb48 49    Woman Seeking Men
Free Dating
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...
Dia dhuit ----IRISH INTRO: I'm William. Not your typical guy, loves to smile, I'm not shy, let's face it, that crap is so grade school. I like to have the occasional drink. I drink like a f
Trenton I guess... Ontario   Mr_Smrt 29    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
remember what the Dormouse said.
I am reading a lot about space, the universe, stars and time and distance. Only 5% of the universe is matter, the other 95% we don't know much about. I am looking for new friends, dating and just hav
Saint augustine Florida   jayjonjoe 48    Man Seeking Women
Dating Online
New and Improved

Okay, I paint and draw and write and I walk along the beach. I examine the tidepools and kick over uncertain objects and sometimes I sit down and watch the ocean move, and sometimes I pull out my
Campbell River British Columbia   chrisluke 51    Man Seeking Women
Online Dating
A lil bit country & a lil rock & roll
If knowbody knows who you are,how, are they supposed to remember you!!!!!!!!Gosh forgot all about myself for 27 yrs but here it goes!!! Hmmm: Fresh air,clear water,country lanes,and a friendly comp
Kitchener Ontario   SMOKIE..1..2..3.. 54    Woman Seeking Men
Free Dating
Looking for fun, friendship and romance
I am young at heart with a spontaneous side. Love to travel near and far, go to the movies, and creative with paint. I am sensuous, outgoing, honest, sincere gal who likes to hug and kiss and more.
Dublin California   caldonna 68    Woman Seeking Men
Dating Service
Lookin for friends
Hi..My name is Larry...I am like making friends...I am a hopeful romantic and love to go dancing...I love all types of music..in fact Im very passionate about music and Im a huge movie buff..I have a
Syracuse New York   DaddyO61 52    Man Seeking Women
Meet Singles
lookin for a sweet gal
Hi girls just moved back to calgary after a little time away. i am just checking out this internet dating to see if it is all what it is talked up. i simply want to meet new and exciting girls make n
calgary Alberta   jagger 78 35    Man Seeking Women

PlentyOfFish is a Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free!


2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14