I'm A Seeking Age to Seeking Interest
In City Within 

Users Interested In holistic medicine
Dating Service
Tarzan seeking Jane
Hello everyone, and welcome to my profile. I've finally decided to write a proper profile description, a concept that I never really agreed with. I mean, seriously, How does one write about himself, w
Morrisville New York   cutejerseys 41    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
Come dance with me
HiThanks for dropping by to read my profile.I am 50,single,easy going with a good sense of humour!I am active i like swimming,cycling,life drawing and weekends away,camping
london England   salsajohn 50    Man Seeking Women
Meet Singles
I beg your pardon, but this is my secret garden!
Tall, athletic, and outgoing. I stay active and like to exercise either at the gym or outside. I laugh a lot and like to make others laugh too. I am a Snowboard Instructor and start work at Vail soo
Eagle New York   snobum13 36    Man Seeking Women
Meet Singles
Good thing I had my water wings! All good now! :)
Well let’s see here Hum hard to say what should be said here. HATE the intent question as who knows what will come of things but dating is a good place to start!!!Yup I decided i
Medicine Hat Alberta   EnonEmouse 53    Woman Seeking Men
Free Dating
Laughter and Romance Forever
I am a warm, outgoing, creative woman with a great sense of humor and adventure. I have a very happy and fulfilling lifestyle blessed with loving family and wonderful friends. I am energetic, compassi
Frederick Maryland   rainbow39 75    Woman Seeking Men
Real men don't whine!
Real men like women who have a brain, use it and know how to be feminine 80 percent of the time. The other 20 percent is for when we get dirty gardening or sweaty working out at the health club. I'm
Knoxville Tennessee   reflex2852 62    Woman Seeking Men
Dating Service
What's up? Got me figured out?
Born in Vancouver at 9:46pm on Nov 21 of 1986. I like to get out and talk to people. Everyone has unique point of view. I want to travel, party, and make my mark on the world. I like music. I wan
Surrey British Columbia   Diin 28    Man Seeking Women

PlentyOfFish is a Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free!


2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30