I'm A Seeking Age to Seeking Interest
In City Within 

Users Interested In coaching baseball
Free Dating
Giggity Giggity Giggity
Hello. I'm the father of an 11 year old boy who I am with a lot and enjoy being with. I enjoy shooting pool, throwing darts, bonfires and gardening. I work hard, play hard, but also like to kick bac
Bozrah Connecticut   overthefence65 49    Man Seeking Women
Online Dating
Message me for more.
Hello, If you are reading this welcome to my profile. I am an amazing Dad of one 6 year old boy. I have my son 65% of the time and enjoy raising him. The other 35% is spent doing whatever I like. T
Whittier California   David13571 40    Man Seeking Women
Free Dating
Hook Line and Sinker
Hello my name is James and I am color specialist and hair stylist who is looking to meet some new people. I have been doing hair for 12 years. However what I do as a profession and what I enjoy doin
Broomfield Colorado   scubadown16 37    Man Seeking Women
Dating Online
eventually looking for long term
I work at the local prison as a corrections officer where I have been employed for the past 16 years. Im also a part time police officer. I spent 5 years in the U.S. Army. I coach my sons baseball
Lima Ohio   brutus1583 43    Man Seeking Women
Free Dating
Looking for a down to earth girl
Simply average, Not looking to impress anyone. Wants a girl who will just want to hang out with me and my friends when I am not working. I also realize everyone is different so I am not to picky with
Lambertville Michigan   NickTheFisherman 28    Man Seeking Women
Free Dating
Smiles are contagious
Im a happy, easygoing guy. I work for a European Automotive Company in research and development. My job keeps me very busy, as I am always seeking to advance my career. I am looking for a happy person
Royal Oak Michigan   JoHnNiE06 46    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
Hey baby I'm a Country Man
1. Baseball...I coach a high school team, hanging with friends, going to bars, Traveling, and wearing plaid shirts
2. I want to eventually get my master in business
3. I have brown hair very blu
Macomb Township Michigan   baseballsc225 26    Man Seeking Women
Dating Online
open for anything
I coach baseball.. 7-8 year olds..they are like my own kids... i work as a mechanic at freeman toyota... like to go to the races,football,and baseball games no matter who is playing... i just like to
fort worth Texas   d-train89 25    Man Seeking Women
Looking for honesty
I am an easy going male that likes honesty and does not like fighting and arguing..There is far too many better things to do with ones time.I enjoy fishing, hiking, walking on the beaches and watching
Victoria British Columbia   menaceman 56    Man Seeking Women
looking for that someone special
I'm looking to meet someone who is very genuine someone who is not only beautiful on the outside , but on the inside too. My theory on life is to make the most of it and touch as many lives as u possi
honolulu Hawaii   oneshyboy 42    Man Seeking Women

PlentyOfFish is a Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free!


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30