I'm A Seeking Age to Seeking Interest
In City Within 

Users Interested In broadway musicals
Meet Singles
hay....not just for horses.....
I’m a native Houstonian, I grew up here and went away to college in Arkansas. When I got my Bachelor’s I moved back because most of my family is here. I live on my own with my dog, Maggie, whom I ad
Houston Texas   sunnychic78 37    Woman Seeking Men
Online Dating
Take A Chance You Won't Regret It
I am what I hope most of the girls on this site are looking for,, a Great Guy. 99% of the time I'm in a good mood and the other 1% of crankiness is caused usually by bad drivers. I'm very easing goi
Westland Michigan   blueyedgreatone 49    Man Seeking Women
Meet Singles
Do unto others..Clear conscience, Peace of Mind...
People know me as being a loyal friend, sincere, easy-going but hard-working; diligent; goal-oriented; corny, silly & down-to-earth; mentally & emotionally mature, financially responsible/stable, & fo
Alameda County California   BuhayNgDalaga 52    Woman Seeking Men
Online Dating
Nothing short of extraordinary!
It's really a struggle to describe myself so my profile will be a work in progress...just like me! People are such an amalgamation of contradictions, aren't they? I guess its a meshing of those contra
Philadelphia Pennsylvania   considering 52    Woman Seeking Men
Looking for My Best Friend
I am a 57 year old divorced mother of 3 grown children ages 30, 26, 24, who are starting their own lives. I am looking for one special man to date Not looking for marriage, just one special man to e
BRANFORD Connecticut   CATRINA49 59    Woman Seeking Men
Hey give me a call
What to say, it seems like if youv'e read one profile you have read them all. I am easy going and I like to spend as much time as possiable with family and friends. I really enjoy the outdoors especia
saskatoon Saskatchewan   canadianbound45 56    Man Seeking Women
Dating Online
Life is about giving yourself another chance
Just a simple guy who loves to have fun and there is nothing more that I love to do than make people happy especially the ones I care for. I am loyal to all my friends, family and partner and believe
Foothill Ranch California   froiman 50    Man Seeking Women
Online Dating
I truly prefer responding to questions face to face. Hobbies; Reading ~(Books in general), NHL Hockey, CFL Football, Broadway (Musical Theatre), Landscaping & Creative Arts: ( I paint, sin
Montreal Quebec   Zentimes 55    Man Seeking Women
Online Dating
looking for a friend to become more
I have no idea what to say about myself. I am a single mom of a 16 year old son. I have been single for a while now and am ready for a person to share my life with. I am not about playing games. I a
ocean gate New Jersey   snglwomannogames 42    Woman Seeking Men

PlentyOfFish is a Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30