Your Profile can be updated in 3 sections:
Profile Details: Update your basic information, headline, description, first date, and interests.
Your Theme: Customize your profile with a theme.
Registration Details: Update your username, birthdate, email address, country, and password.
To update your profile:Click Edit Profile, make the desired changes, and click Update Profile.
If your Description is not saving, it may be for the following reasons:
- It’s too short. Tell us more about yourself!
- It includes a series of numbers, random letters, or dates, or an email address or link to another site, or it includes words our spam filter will detect.
- You are attempting to change your gender or birthdate
To update your theme:You can use 5000 activity points OR become an Upgraded Member. Click Edit Profile, select a theme, and click Update Theme.
If your Theme is not saving, it may be for the following reasons:
- You may have selected the NONE Theme. Under Edit Profile select your theme again by selecting the corresponding bullet under your theme of choice and clicking Update Theme.
- Your screen resolution needs to be higher, or your screen is too narrow. If you have set your resolution to anything less than 1280X1024 you will only see a change to the background color of your profile.
To update your Registration details:Click Edit Profile, make the desired changes, and click Update Registration.
Please note that you can only update your birthdate for the first two weeks after you register. After that, we assume it’s correct.
If your changes are not saving, it may be for the following reasons:
- The username you selected is already in use.
- You are attempting to change your gender or birthdate.